“They sing the Song of Moses, the servant of God, and the Song of the Lamb, saying…”
“Song of Moses” Importance Summary
The RE -SINGING of the “SONG OF MOSES” is a gigantic critical piece of the Puzzle in understanding the Book of Revelation, the Torah (1st 5 books of Bible), Bible Prophecy & the entire Bible!
“Those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name” Re-Sing “the Song of Moses” of Deuteronomy Ch 32 now called “the Song of the Lamb” in Heaven around God’s Throne right before YHWH pours out, “the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete.” Rev 15:1-4 KJV.
7 Amazing Highlights:
- The 7 Seals of Revelation & Matthew Ch 24 originate from the Song of Moses at Deuteronomy Ch 32!
- The “Song of Moses” of Deuteronomy 32:22-25, 41-43 combines the language of Seals 1,2,3,4,5,6, & 7 with Trumpets 1,2,5,6 & 7, & Bowls 2,3,6 & 7 in just 7 verses! Wow!
- Much of the language or vocabulary use in the Book of Revelation originates from the Song of Moses of Deuteronomy 32. It is one of the earlier places where God has “made known the end from the beginning” Isaiah 46:9!
- The Song of Moses at Deuteronomy 32:22-25 blends, combines & staggers the 1st – 4th Seals of Revelation or the 4 Horsemen with the 1st and 2nd Trumpets as well as the 7 Trumpets opening vision at Rev 8:1-5! Wow!
- YHWH states and explains His reasons for the curses, plagues & destruction with in the Book of Revelation for the wicked and 5 of the 7 Churches of Revelation Ch 2 & 3 by means of the “Song of Moses” of Deuteronomy 31:19-22, 32. Moses repeats God’s same words at Deuteronomy 31:24-30.
- The Blessings & Curses of Deuteronomy Ch 27-33 is the end or conclusion of the Torah just like the Book of Revelation is the end or conclusion of the Bible. The climax of the Blessings & Curses of the Torah is the “Song of Moses.” Similarly, in Revelation, which means to unveil or reveal things before unknown, the song lyrics are in the past tense, “your righteous acts have been revealed” Rev 15:4.
- The Book of Revelation IS the “Blessings & Curses” of Deuteronomy ch 27-33, climaxing with the “Song of Moses” in chapter 32. Blessings, “reward” & “salvation” for the obedient “conquerors” (Rev 7:10, 11:18, 21:7) and curses & plagues for the disobedient (Rev 22:3 & 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets & 7 Bowls of Wrath).
May you Learn & Understand the Lyrics & JOIN the HEAVENS in SINGING The SONG OF MOSES in fulfillment of the Revelation of Jesus Christ!
All 7 Seals in the Song of Moses Comparison!
All 7 Seals can be found in “The Song of Moses”
“The Song of Moses” IS the origin of the 7 Seals!
Here is their Location:
Seal 1 – Deut 32:23, 41-42 (Explains missing ARROWS for Seal 1)
Seal 2 – Deut 32:25
Seal 3 – Deut 32:24
Seal 4 – Deut 32:24
Seal 5 – Deut 32:43
Seal 6 – Deut 32:41-42
Seal 7 – Deut 32:22-23, 24, 41-42
All 7 Seals in the Song of Moses VIDEO Comparison
Song of Moses Text with Pictures!
The “Song of Moses” of Deuteronomy 32:22-25, 41-43 combines the language of Seals 1,2,3,4,5,6, & 7 with Trumpets 1,2,5,6 & 7, & Bowls 2,3,6 & 7 in just 7 verses! Wow!
Song of Moses VIDEO of Deuteronomy Ch 32
All 7 Seals in Matt Ch 24 & Deut Ch 32 Comparison
All 7 Seals in Matthew Ch 24 & Deuteronomy Ch 32 Comparison!
God Tells us 3 Times!
Song of Moses Combines, Blends & Orders the Seals & Trumpets!
THE SONG OF MOSES
Deuteronomy Ch 32:22-25, 41-42
22 For a FIRE is kindled by my ANGER (7 Trumpets opening vision),
And shall burn to the lowest grave;
it shall CONSUME THE EARTH WITH HER INCREASE(Trumpet 1),
and SET ON FIRE THE FOUNDATIONS OF MOUNTAINS(Trumpet 2).
23 ‘I will heap DISASTERS on them;
I will spend my ARROWS (Seal 1) on them.
24 They shall be wasted with HUNGER (Seal 3 & 4),
Devoured by PESTILENCE (Seal 4)
and bitter destruction;
I will also send against them the TEETH of BEASTS(Seal 4),
with the POISON OF SERPENTS OF DUST (Trumpet 5 & 6).
25 The SWORD (Seal 2 & 4) shall destroy outside;
there shall be TERROR within for the young man and virgin, the nursing child with the man of gray hairs…….
41 If I whet My glittering SWORD , & My hand takes hold on JUDGMENT (Seal 5, 6, Trumpet 7 & Vial 6 – Armageddon)
I will render VENGEANCE to My enemies (seal 5 part fulfillment),
and repay those who hate Me.
42 I will make My ARROWS (Seal 1) drunk with blood,
And My SWORD shall devour flesh,
with the blood of the slain and the captives,
from the heads of the leaders of the enemy
(Seal 6, Trumpet 7 & Bowl 6 -Armageddon).
” ‘ 43 “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people;
for He will AVENGE the blood of His servants
(Seal 5 part fulfillment, Seal 6, Trumpet 7 & Bowl 2, 3, 6 & 7),
and render VENGEANCE to His adversaries;
He will provide ATONEMENT for His land and His people.”
Deuteronomy 32: 22-25, 41-43 “Song of Moses” -sung at Rev 15:3